1. Examine the client’s business and concentrate on the issues that a website can help them with.
2. Gathering requirements and listing features.
3. Project Scheduling and Timeline
4. UI/UX Designing (if necessary or desired)
5. Frontend and backend development
6. Release of the beta version (prototype) on the staging server so that the client can suggest changes.
7. Completely testing each feature.
8. Security inspections.
9. Deployment (Publishing the website)
On a monthly/yearly basis, we provide a variety of maintenance options to our customers.
Any technical difficulties that arise before, during, or after the website is launched will be handled by us.
Therefore, the customer can concentrate on growing their business and not have to worry about the website, our staff will make sure that we handle the technical portion.
Have a great idea? Let’s get in touch. The coffee is on us!